Thursday, October 9, 2014

The Colorado Series

Hi! I'm back!

The past 6 months or so have been quite busy. Most of my time was taken up by the final push to finish off my Ph.D. thesis and so I spent very little time out in the world gathering blog-worthy photos. But now that I've defended (successfully!), I'll be trying to post more regularly!

In the near future, I'll be funemployed in Boulder CO. Last week I flew out with a bit of luggage primarily packed with climbing and hiking gear (the necessities):


Since I've been here I've done a few small hikes and climbs (more posts to follow) and picked up this sweet 80s Motebecane rebuilt by the folks at Community Cycles:


So now that I have wheels and lots of free time I'll be posting more regularly (on the rainy days at least). Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment